Donderdag 25 April 2013

letter to father



father
maybe this time I do not know that I love you, when I now get what I'm looking for you to go with a smile. You left me for good. I'm not satisfied fathers feel the warmth of your arms, I'm not satisfied fathers feel the beauty of your affection. I hope your dad there calm and always prayed for me here. I love you dad. now I know why did you yell at me, you are used to hit me, you who have always tweaked my ears when I'm lazy to learn. Because you do not want your son to be the worst human being who ever was, you wanted me to be someone who makes you proud, proud family, proud of this country. father I have not had time to tell you "I love you" from the lips of the dumb. Thank you dad for all your sacrifice for Your Efforts to fight for the fate of your children in the future. now the mother who replaces the position, the mother is now working hard to menyekolahkanku and younger siblings are still in elementary school. mother always prayed for the father in dikekuarkan words of his mouth while he was praying. I'm also so dad. I hope you calm down there dad. amen

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking